While implementing process automation can be a mammoth and strenuous task, it is certainly a benchmark for any organization to achieve without affecting daily operations. At Lelafe, we understand the need and criticality of such requirements and pride ourselves in being great at it.
Why to automate processes in your organization?
Despite of the size of the organization in question, any area or department can be suffering from:
- Too many manuals and repetitive tasks
- Inefficient communication between teams and project stakeholders
- Poor traceability of projects
For instance, according to data published by Asana, employees only spend 27% of their time on tasks related to their specific roles. Why is this, because they spent the rest of their working time on manual and repetitive tasks. Furthermore, if we add to this inefficient communication and little transparency in processes, the organization in question could be on the verge of suffering economic losses. With this in mind, implementing and using automation is the ideal solution to avoid this, and below, we present four software solutions to properly automate processes.
4 solutions to automate processes in your organization
ITSM Service Desk
Uninterrupted operations, efficient processes, and productive agents are just some features of a good IT service.
However, the performance of your IT team and its management no longer depends on the expertise of your agents. Nowadays, it also depends if they have solutions to automate processes and manage this area correctly.
In this sense, having an ITSM service desk at hand can enhance the labor of your agents so they can provide good service effortlessly.
Because of this, having a tool like an ITSM service desk and a team of skilled and experienced agents will be key factors to having an outstanding performance.
So then, what does an IT service management service desk offer your organization?
An ITSM service desk offers you:
- Eradication of manual and repetitive tasks with automated workflows
- Efficient, centralized, and automated communications
- Faster and more efficient processes thanks to centralized management of information and communications
According to the Harvard Business Review, having good onboarding processes increases the retention of new employees by up to 50%.
Besides this, it can also increase the productivity of those employees by more than 60%.
In this regard, relying on software and automation becomes essential to make the most out of the value that new talent coming into your organization can offer you.
So, what can a recruitment and HR software offer you?
In addition to managing the recruitment processes of new talent, this software will enable your organization to:
- Centralize recruiting processes with automated recruiting workflows
- Eliminate information silos by unifying the management of employee information and selection processes
- Manage recruiting, onboarding, and regular employees all in one place
Help desk software
According to PWC, nearly half of customers (49%) are likely to abandon a service they have trusted after a single bad experience.
Consequently, customers nowadays want quality service delivered in an assertive, efficient, and timely manner. Thus there is no alternative; having a quality customer support service is vital if you don’t want to lose customers along the way.
As a result of this trend, organizations need to be prepared to meet the challenges of having quality customer support service; for example, they do not need just skilled agents, they also need software solutions to automate processes in the support area such as a help desk.
Thus, how can you improve your organization’s customer support with a help desk?
- Centralizing the management of reports and process information
- Bringing all channels of communication between agents and customers together in one place
- Having a 360-degree view of your entire customer support service, managing it all without using several tools simultaneously
Project management software
The reality behind a successful project can be far from pretty. In this sense, chaos, slow and inefficient processes, missed deadlines, low-quality deliverables, and wasted resources are just some of the low points that any project can have.
However, this is not what a really successful project is because despite meeting its goals, these inefficiencies can result in monetary losses to the organization.
Consequently, bringing automation to your projects with project management software is essential to make a quality leap that satisfies stakeholders.
Ultimately, what do automating project management processes offer your organization?
- Teams better communicated with each other
- More transparent processes
- Better compliance with data security regulations
- No more wasted resources